1. Daytrips require a 30-person minimum to run. Please try to book on the trip by the Monday prior unless otherwise stated. Bookings are accepted later, if space is available. While every effort will be made to ensure that the tour goes out as scheduled on a 49-passenger coach, Information, Tickets and Travel (ITT) reserves the right to substitute the tour with a smaller coach/people carrier van if the minimum passenger requirement is not met.
2. Trips may be canceled if the minimum of 30 persons is not reached. If canceled, the ITT office will notify passengers registered for the trip at least one day prior to departure. The ITT office is NOT responsible if a patron cannot be contacted on their duty phone and/or home phone number given to ITT at time of booking. The customer should contact the ITT office at DSN 226-2979/Commercial 01638 522 979 or via the www.ittlakenheath.com website at least one day prior to the departure to check for changes, in case ITT had difficulty contacting them.
3. Daytrips use contracted coaches, who provide a service to the ITT Office. Prices of these trips include transportation & admission, unless otherwise stated, i.e. Transportation Only. Any admission fees that are not included will be paid directly to the admission gate upon arrival or to the Tour Escort on the day of departure if group discount rates apply. All admissions are payable in pounds sterling.
4. Refund Policies: a complete refund (excluding pre-paid admissions, theater tickets, concert/festival tickets and sporting events) will be made under the following circumstances:
a. Unexpected work commitment for military members verified in writing by their Squadron Commander.
b. Emergency Leave. The ITT Office must be notified prior to the tour departure.
c. An ITT Office cancellation of the trip.
5. Drinking alcoholic beverages and smoking on the coach are strictly prohibited. Food on coaches is not permitted.
6. Eligibility: The ITT program is available to all active duty military, DoD Civilians, retired military, their dependents and bona fide guests. Persons must be 18 years of age or over. Children under the age of 18 CANNOT travel without a parent or guardian.
7.For pricing purposes, children ages are 3-14 years for transportation only trips. All other child ages vary depending on the admission ages set by the attraction. All children, including infants, must be in a seat with their seat belts on or in an age/height appropriate car seat when traveling on ITT organized transportation.
8. It is common practice in the UK to tip coach drivers. Gratuities are at the discretion of the passenger and should reflect their level of satisfaction.
9. The ITT Guide is published by the 48th Force Support Marketing Department. While every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in the Travel Guide is correct at the time of printing, changes in opening hours, admission charges, etc., may occur. ITT is unable to accept any responsibility for any inaccuracies in the information supplied, nor for any inconvenience that may arise.
10. Payment Accepted: We accept cash, VISA, MasterCard, US Dollar check and Air Force Club Card. Sorry we cannot accept Sterling checks or American Express. ITT Daytrips can be purchased in the office or on www.ittlakenheath.com. We also offer a Layaway Program for certain trips. Please ask for details.
Bldg 1109 RAF Lakenheath
Brandon Suffolk IP27 9PN
PRIVATE WEB SITE RESTRICTION
AFI 33-219 PRIVATE WEB SITE RESTRICTION NOTICE
This site is intended for the use of the Air Force (or military, DOD, government audiences) only. Do not reproduce or distribute the content of this side to a wider audience without coordination with the information owner, your unit legal and public affairs offices.